Business On Purpose
Format: 8 week small group program
What would it be like to have a business that not only generated a fabulous income, but also gave you joy, a sense of contribution to your community, and fulfillment with what you’re doing? If you’ve ever wondered what that might be like, this is the program for you!
Jackie Emmons designed this program with a similar format to Life on Purpose. After successfully running an accounting and small business consulting business for over 15 years, Jackie had become disillusioned. She had lost the sense that what she was doing mattered and was becoming increasingly dissatisfied with her work life. Until one day when an elderly, recently widowed tax client expressed that he hoped she would always be there to take care of him. In that moment, Jackie realized that the thing that was most important to her in whatever work she was doing was being of service and that she actually was making a difference in the lives of her clients.
Each group is limited to 4-6 participants in order to allow for the support of a group, while providing increased comfort for those who may not be comfortable sharing their stories in public settings. Jackie has a gift for creating a safe space and she combines structured discussion and exercises with flexibility in a way that allows for each participant’s needs to be met. Her unique approach relies on curiosity, compassion, humour, and calling it like she sees it. You will leave each session with exercises to practice throughout the week to anchor the learning and help you explore what you are currently doing to hold yourself back and how you can change that.
- Business Needs – What does your business need to become a success and how can you find it?
- Creativity and Fun – Is it really possible to enjoy your work? (Here’s a hint, the answer is YES!!)
- Power – What are your unique strengths and gifts and how can you use them to create something unique that no one else can offer?
- Love/Fulfillment – What do you love about what you do and how can you create more of that?
- Confidence – How to recognize the contribution you make and learn to talk about that with confidence and in complete authenticity.
- Beliefs/Intuition – What beliefs support you and what beliefs hold you back? And what can you do to change your mindset to set you up for success?
- Awareness – What makes you unique and different? What could you add or change that would enhance the products or services you provide?
Is now the time to start creating your Business on Purpose??
Because of the limited number of participants in each group, Jackie will arrange new groups as quickly as possible, but she also limits the number of groups running at any given moment so each group receives her full attention. To let her know you are interested in participating in the next available group, please fill out the application form here: